What is My Future Life Plan?
It’s all about you and your future life.
It’s what you really want in life.
It’s a plan of how to achieve what you really want in life.
Who is it for?
Ask yourself these 3 questions and be honest:
- Am I fulfilled and happy the majority of the time?
- Do I clearly know what I really want in my life?
- Do I know how I am going to get what I really want in my life?
If you answered ‘yes’ to all 3, you do not need my help. Otherwise, My Future Life Plan is for you.
How long does it take?
It’s a very careful and intricate process, spread over 4-8 weeks.
You dictate the pace.
There are 5 steps:
- Introduction, chats, preparation, briefing. (Phone/Skype)
- You write your story… ‘What I really want’. (Email and phone/Skype)
- Question and Answer session: Exploring and verifying the ‘what’. (Face to face, ½ day minimum)
- Question and Answer session: Understanding the ‘how’. (Face to face, ½ day minimum)
- Summary of Your Future Life Plan. (Face to face, ½ day minimum)
It’s intense yet hugely rewarding. It takes a big commitment from you and I.
Does it work?
Yes it does. This process changes people’s lives. If you want to you can speak to the people I’ve helped over the last 5 years.
How much does it cost?
It will cost no less than £1,200, no more than £1,500.
It takes as long as it needs to take. Somewhere between 4-5 days of my time.
It can’t be rushed. This is about your life.
So… what next?
Going through the process takes courage. It won’t all be rosy.
If you want some help to find out what you really want in life and how to achieve it, you need to make a move and get in touch…
P.S. Listen to this…
Here’s a ‘Thought For The Week’ I did for the radio about ‘What do you really want?’ (3½ mins)